Monday, October 4, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Trailer and Stills


I know a bunch of kids and kids-at-heart like me who are very excited to see the first installment of the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie. Having read all the books, I am quite pleased with all of the previous Harry Potter films they have created so far, and thus my expectations for the Deathly Hallows movie are just over the top. The film still stars the same cast we have grown to love--Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter, Rupert Grint as Ronald Weasley, and Emma Watson as Hermione Granger. I am so thrilled to see the movie soon, but for the time being, I am happy with their movie poster:



Here are some movie stills for your pleasure. Looking at these makes me want to read the book for the nth time just so I could add up some spice to my imagination.






And of course, here's the trailer of the movie. Can't wait for this to hit the cinemas soon! Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment