Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Parents Angry About Miley Cyrus Sexy Music Video




A few days ago I wrote about how dismayed I was with Miley Cyrus' new, supposedly sexy, music video for her song, Who Owns My Heart. And now the Parent Television Council has reacted violently about her too sexy music video that is not right for her age, and which proves that she really can't be tamed. Ironically, Billy Cyrus is actually one of the celebrity advisors of the Parent Television Council and yet I don't know how and why he allowed his daughter to strip off her clothes and hurt her career like that. Despite the parent's disappointments, I heard that Miley really calls the shots in her family since she brings in all the money, so if she wants to go sexy, nobody can really stand in her way. Of course the recording label thinks, "sex sells" in Hollywood so they go on and take advantage of it. I know this hurts Miley's career and that the "sexy Miley" just doesn't sell as much as the "wholesome Miley" we all grew up with. If you haven't seen it yet, here's the music video of Miley Cyrus song, Who Owns My Heart:

No comments:

Post a Comment